We are pleased to announce 2 new integrations – enabling our customers to plug in existing UPS and FedEx accounts into ShippingEasy.
1 system, 3 carriers.
Starting today, you can ship all of your orders, regardless of carrier, from ShippingEasy. A single login, a single screen – multiple ways to save time.
UPS READY PROGRAM PARTNER – Integrate UPS now to generate and print labels using YOUR account – and negotiated rates – within ShippingEasy
- Our certification as a UPS Ready Program Partner provides our customers with privileges like these:
- Print shipping labels directly from your orders
- Include UPS tracking numbers with orders
- Real time status updates back to your Store with tracking number
- Get accurate shipping rates (your negotiated rates)
- Validate customer addresses before orders ship
- Complete international forms online
- Expedite customs clearance with UPS Paperless® Invoice
- Print or e-mail a return label
- NOTE: you are no longer required to print an END OF DAY FORM, this is submitted electronically based on what you ship within ShippingEasy
- Easy steps to plug in your UPS Account
- Easy steps to how to find your UPS invoice online to set up your negotiated rates within ShippingEasy
- OR just call, we’re on standby all day to assist customers with UPS: 1888 603 9495
COMING in the next few days:
- USB Scale plug in for Windows (mac to follow): shortly ShippingEasy will read the weight directly from your scale and insert it on the Ready to Ship page for rate quoting. Quick and easy!
- Print to my default printer directly from Ready to Ship page – many of you have told us less is more, steps that is. So, we’ve removed them. If your preference is to print labels from 1 screen with no extra clicks, steps, bundling or other – this feature is for you.
As always, let us know if there is anything we can do to make your shipping easy.
Latest posts by Jack Ship (see all)
- 3 Customer Segments to Automate and Engage Your Customers - June 1, 2018