Who We Are
People that put outcomes before process (but understand the process is an important part of executing well)
People that enjoy solving problems and building things
People that like to WIN! And finish each day with a stack of things accomplished
People that take the time to think before they speak, think before they do and just curious folks in general
People that enjoy a laugh, a crock pot war, a toast, a game of ping-pong – fun is an important part of our culture
People who are excited to work with others to share ideas and find solutions
- Comprehensive health care plan
- Career development workshops
- 401k plan with a match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- The opportunity to help build a company from the ground up
- Leaders slow down to teach, mentor and make sure we build something special
- Building with free covered parking, on-site gym, and food trucks
- Weekly happy hour with plenty of prizes
- Open office plan with patio overlooking Lake Austin
- Plenty of snacks and drinks (unlimited LaCroix!)
- Fancy coffee
ShippingEasy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact 310.482.5800 and ask for the Human Resources Department.
ShippingEasy participates in E-Verify to determine an employee’s identity and eligibility to work in the U.S. The E-Verify system confirms eligibility with both the Social Security Administration (SSA) and Department of Homeland Security (DHS).