More features released overnight based on your suggestions. Please keep them coming.
RETURN LABEL EMAILED DIRECTLY TO YOUR CUSTOMER
Now, when you create a Return shipping label, it will be emailed directly to your customer with instructions. This not only eliminates a step for you, but also ensures a professional Returns process building customer loyalty and trust.
- Turn this option On/Off: If you prefer a different process, you have the option to turn off this setting in Settings>>Stores>>Edit Store
- View Sample: Otherwise, this email will be auto-sent with the Return Label every time:
We have made further updates to our Packing slips.
- EXCLUDE PRICES: You now have the option to exclude the Price/s from your Packing Slips. At this stage, the option is either On or Off for all packing slips. In the lead up to the Holiday Season, we are anxious to know what further flexibility you might need when it comes to excluding prices or other. To remove the price from your Packing Slips, go to Settings>>Packing Slips and un-tick the box.
- LONGER MESSAGES: previously the character count was limited to accommodate customers printing packing slips on 4×6 labels. We understand that many of you need more space to include your full message. We have extended the space available and will auto-truncate messages for smaller labels which we can now see is the exception. To update your message, go to Settings>>Stores>>Edit Store Settings (Packing Slips are store specific so this option lives at the individual store level).
SHIPMENT CONFIRMATION EMAIL
You will notice some small tweaks to the Shipment Confirmation email rendering a more professionally formatted version. Thank you for the feedback.
We have more features and overall improvements slated for every week in September! Comment below or send us an email with any feedback or suggestions you have.
Latest posts by Jack Ship (see all)
- E-Commerce Shipping Solutions You Should Consider for Your Site - February 28, 2021