We solicited and received comprehensive feedback on the evolution of our Packing Slips. We learned that our customers use these in very different ways – which means more flexibility and larger spaces for messages in particular.
INTRODUCING PACKING SLIPS 2014 – though we are displaying our 8.5×11 portrait format, all other versions have been updated to reflect the changes below:
- Larger logos – your brand is important – make it the hero!
- Bill to/ship to – to better accommodate gifts, both addresses appear to ensure the actual “buyer” is clear to the recipient in the event they are different
- More room to accommodate more items – for larger orders, more individual items can be listed on a single page
- More space for messaging:
- Buyer message – special instructions, gift messaging have all the space they need
- Your message – plenty of space for you to include information, promotions, return instructions, etc.
- Options/Settings – though these have been available for a while, a quick reminder on SETTINGS THAT RELATE TO PACKING SLIPS:
- Make it easier to pick: sort items by SKU, Product Name, Location…even quantity of items in the order
- Hide shipping method: if you prefer to include tracking number only vs shipping service selected, you can turn this OFF
- Location: not relevant, you can elect not to include this information on the packing slip
- Pricing: gifts! prefer not to show pricing, remove the tick from this box
If you need any help with branding, logos or packing slip Settings, please email [email protected] or call/chat us from the app.
Latest posts by Jack Ship (see all)
- E-Commerce Shipping Solutions You Should Consider for Your Site - February 28, 2021