Announcing the USPS 2019 international holiday shipping deadlines!
The 2019 international holiday shipping deadlines for all carriers have been announced. Get ready to mark your calendars…or simply bookmark this page so you’ll always have these important dates noted! International shipping comes with added turnaround time and the need for customs forms. Plan your shipping service levels now and make sure your customers know when their packages need to ship to make sure their friends and family abroad receive their gifts on time.
Below you’ll find the last USPS shipping date for each destination country to ensure arrival before December 25. Use these dates to set shipping deadlines on your website and to decide if and when to offer free shipping.
International Holiday Shipping Deadlines
|International Mail Addressed To:||Global Express Guaranteed® (GXG®)***||Priority Mail Express International® (PMEI)||Priority Mail International® (PMI)||First-Class Package International Service®|
|ASIA / PACIFIC RIM||19-Dec||14-Dec||7-Dec||7-Dec|
|AUSTRALIA / NEW ZEALAND||19-Dec||14-Dec||7-Dec||7-Dec|
|CENTRAL & SOUTH AMERICA||18-Dec||7-Dec||30-Nov||30-Nov|
***Important notes on GXG
- Cutoff date does not take into account time needed for customs clearance.
- Please allocate extra transit day(s) for delivery outside major cities.
- Not a guarantee, unless otherwise noted. Dates are for estimated delivery before December 25. Actual delivery date may vary depending on origin, destination, Post Office acceptance date and time and other conditions.
- Some restrictions apply.
Looking for domestic 2019 holiday shipping deadlines? Find those here!
USPS 2019 Military Mail Holiday Shipping Deadlines
The holidays are also a time when many of your customers will want to send packages to members of the military serving or stationed overseas. To help ensure their success, you want to make sure you’re in the know for these deadlines. You can also find more information on addressing packages to APO/FPO/DPO here.
|Military Mail Addressed To and From:||Priority Mail Express Military Service (PMEMS)¹||First-Class Mail® Letters and Cards||Priority Mail®||Parcel Airlift Mail (PAL)²||Space Available Mail (SAM)³||USPS Retail Ground®|
For some how-to help beyond international holiday shipping deadlines, we suggest reading some of the articles below:
- What do I need to know about USPS international shipments?
- Overview: International shipment settings
- Should I be shipping internationally?
- 5 tips to make sure your international shipping labels are perfect
Now that you know the when, let ShippingEasy help you with the how! Start your 30-day free trial and make your holiday shipping a breeze!
Latest posts by Rob Zaleski (see all)
- USPS 2021 Shipping Rate Changes: Flat Rate, Priority, First Class, w/Tables - November 16, 2020