We are thrilled to share ShippingEasy’s final release for the year. It is packed full of new features and tools to help you save time and money. It’s going to be a very good holiday season!
Let us estimate order weights based on what you’ve assigned previously!
We should have thought of this years ago. For those that do not have product weights in your store/s, we have an awesome workaround. If you have shipped that product/sku before and entered a weight in ShippingEasy, we can now estimate the weight of a shipment based on the products in the order – and the weights you’ve assigned previously. If you’d like to see weight estimates added to your orders as they download, simply add this rule and start today!
Tracking updates in Shipment History:
MORE Per User settings:
Earlier this month we launched the ability to view the Ready to Ship, Ready to Print and Shipment History screen by user/login (or all). We have extended the per user settings to include scales and printers – each user can now set their own preferences. Lastly, each user can set their “Ship From” address to automatically override by setting their preference on the My Account page. These improvements are perfect for shippers with multiple locations or multiple scales and printers as part of their operations.
RATES: show me other available rates on USPS before I ship.
Split an Order more than 1x:
More ways to split Orders! Split an order and then split it again. You can split the quantity of a line item too. Endless ways to split orders in time to send gifts to multiple addresses and ship what you do have in stock with other items to come later. And anything else you might want to do to match orders to inventory, recipients and more.
MORE Gift Note support:
Has been extended to AmeriCommerce – in addition to Magento, Volusion, eBay, Shopify, BigCommerce, Amazon. Learn more.
A few smaller features and fixes:
- Quick Ship fix: when you split an Order, the Quick Ship menu for that order now sticks around
- UPS Order number fix: UPS doesn’t like Order numbers longer than 35 characters – so we now truncate the extra digits so the label will print
- Spaces in CSV: even if you leave a space at the beginning of the State name, we’re going to upload it successfully!
- Puerto Rico and US Virgin Islands labels: will now correctly print to the USPS domestic printer selected in ConnectEasy preferences
- USPS Pickup Requests: extended to Flat Rate services and Priority Mail International shipments.
We have extended our support hours to ensure we’re online when you’re online over the holidays – including phone support on Saturdays starting November 29th.
We’ll certainly be in touch before the holidays are upon us in full. Please keep your feedback and product ideas coming. We continue to add to our roadmap based on what you share!