Announcing the USPS international holiday shipping deadlines!
The international holiday shipping deadlines for all carriers have been announced, and it’s time to mark your calendars…or simply print the sheet below! International shipping comes with added turnaround time and the need for customs forms. Plan your shipping service levels now—they’re a crucial part of ensuring that your international customers’ holiday purchases arrive on time for the big day.
Whether you ship USPS, FedEx, or UPS, you’ll find the last shipping date for each carrier’s primary services to arrive at the destination country before December 25 below. Use the dates on the graphic to set shipping deadlines on your website, decide if and when to offer free shipping, and decide which carrier to use to hit the deadlines at the lowest cost.
Click the graphic for a full high resolution version
The USPS has also announced the international holiday shipping rates for Global Express Guaranteed (GXG):
- Africa: December 19
- Asia/Pacific Rim: December 19
- Australia/New Zealand: December 20
- Canada: December 20
- Caribbean: December 20
- Central & South America: December 18
- Mexico: December 19
- Europe: December 20
- Middle East: December 20
For some how-to help beyond international holiday shipping deadlines, we suggest reading some of the articles below:
- What do I need to know about USPS international shipments?
- Overview: International shipment settings
- Should I be shipping internationally?
- 5 tips to make sure your international shipping labels are perfect
Now that you know the when, let ShippingEasy help you with the how! Start your 30-day free trial and make your holiday shipping a breeze!
Latest posts by Rob Zaleski (see all)
- How Having the Lowest Shipping Rates Grows Your Business - October 16, 2018