Holiday eCommerce shipping season is officially upon us! As you prepare for web traffic spikes, shoppers with lists a mile long, and the ever-frustrating abandoned online carts, we want to help you plan for success. That’s why we partnered with Volusion and Shipsurance to bring you a webinar that covered the holiday eCommerce shipping and shopping cycle from beginning to end.
So grab your milk and cookies, cozy up by the fireplace with care, and get ready to make your list and check it twice with holiday eCommerce shipping tips that are very nice!
- 1:30 – Adrianne Beutnagle from Volusion covers holiday store prep and promotion best practices
- 10:40 – Rob Zaleski from ShippingEasy discusses shipping strategies to grow your business
- 20:45 – Ariel Shmorak from Shipsurance helps you understand when and why to insure packages
- 28:20 – Q&A with all three speakers
Feeling inspired? We’re just getting warmed up! Now head over to our Holiday Hub packed full of holiday eCommerce shipping tips and resources, including our free holiday shipping guide, a printable USPS shipping deadlines calendar, #ShopSmall materials for Small Business Saturday, and so much more!
Let’s make this your best holiday season yet.
Latest posts by Rob Zaleski (see all)
- USPS 2021 Shipping Rate Changes: Flat Rate, Priority, First Class, w/Tables - November 16, 2020