November 26th is the date for this year’s Small Business Saturday, a day which celebrates all of the people who own and work for small businesses. The online world has seen a huge increase in small business owners over the years, and 2016 is no different. We’ve created a guide on Small Business Saturday to take advantage of the special promotions and opportunities available during the day.
Within the guide are the top reasons Small Business Saturday can benefit you and your eCommerce business, including information like:
- The number of shoppers on Small Business Saturday
- Information on the growing online portion of Small Business Saturday
- Free resources on Small Business Saturday to market your business
- How to make Small Business Saturday one of your biggest selling days of the year
Latest posts by Oliver Trunkett (see all)
- USPS First Class Package Shipping for 2018: Rates, Changes & More - January 18, 2018