If you’re a ShippingEasy user, you might have heard about our upcoming Inventory Management solution that works in conjunction with ShippingEasy from our email updates, or even was one of the handful of alpha and beta users that have been using it for the past couple of months.
Our team has been working hard on this, and it’s exciting to say we are making Inventory Management available to everyone starting today! And we’re offering it FREE til January 2017 (no fees whatsoever; if you remove the add-on from your subscription before Dec 31st, 2016 – you will never be charged).
The ShippingEasy inventory management solution makes running an eCommerce business easier than ever. A few of the best features include:
- Two-way stock level updates: orders, shipments, new stock
- Purchase orders: create, send, track, receive
- Supplier management: complete database; auto-send POs
- Product management: connected to all of the above
If you’re a current ShippingEasy user, read our support article to enable Inventory Management and watch the video to get started. Inventory Management is completely FREE until January 2017, so take advantage now before the season is in full swing!
Wondering about the cost in 2017? It’s easy:
We’re excited to put this in the hands of ShippingEasy users and finally make inventory management easy, too!
Latest posts by Oliver Trunkett (see all)
- USPS First Class Package Shipping for 2018: Rates, Changes & More - January 18, 2018