Sales Operations Lead
Full Time, Temp to Hire
This key hire will be responsible for managing the operational processes, ensuring accurate measurement of key performance metrics, Salesforce CRM design and optimization, and an efficient lead to revenue life-cycle workflow. This person reports into the VP of Sales and partners closely with the sales, marketing, and customer success leadership team. Their mission will be to optimize the processes, automation, and flows of all front-line roles to make everyone more efficient and impactful, and to ensure each person is spending their time on the best possible activity at any given time.
ShippingEasy (www.shippingeasy.com) is based in Austin, Texas. We take the headache out of shipping, customer marketing, and inventory management with our powerful and user-friendly platform, and award-winning customer support. We are part of the fast-growing eCommerce eco-system and enjoying the growth you would expect in this exciting industry.
Our kick-ass team is filled with folks who know to have fun, but also focus and take care of our customers. From our perspective, we’re a company led by start-up people that like solving problems and building things. The leadership team is super transparent and engages every last employee in the strategy, objectives, targets — and results. You’ll learn as much about building a business as you will about shipping and eCommerce. Every Friday you’ll join our 10-minute stand up where you’ll learn what’s new, what’s working, what needs help and more. Then, on a monthly basis, you’ll participate in a Business Update where you’ll get to see the numbers and progress at work. You’ll genuinely feel part of this company! We don’t believe in cogs.
The position is based at our Headquarters located at 3700 N Capital of Texas Hwy Suite 550, Austin, TX 78746.
Interested? Don’t miss the 3 QUESTIONS at the end!
In addition to sending your resume, there are 3 questions at the end of this posting — those are a must. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Optimize our implementation and configuration of SFDC to streamline processes and ensure leads and opportunities are clearly surfaced at the right time
- Be a player-coach for our front-line Customer Success/Sales team members, helping them strategize their workflows and organization, optimize their metrics, and improve their productivity
- Train end-users on new processes and changes in Salesforce resulting from new project implementations that affect their day-to-day
- Implement, administer, and manage Sales and Customer Success technology stacks
- Partner with Marketing to find creative and qualified new lead sources, getting those leads into the right hands, and evolving our strategy to nurture them and surface highly qualified leads to sales
- Ensure commission reporting is accurate, efficient, clearly understood and delivered timely each month to meet the payroll deadlines
- Assist in project management, adding value and efficiency to get priority things done for the business quickly and with quality including, but not limited to reporting on project status, ad-hoc reporting and analysis, holding trainings, creating presentations, and designing new workflows and processes to drive efficiencies
- Collaborate with members of all levels of the business to execute solutions and improvements that make others’ lives easier and our business more successful
- Using spreadsheet tools such as Google Spreadsheets and Excel, develop new reporting to track goals and team performance and KPI’s. Using a combination of data sources, ensure our goal tracking and KPI reporting is accurate and up to date
Skillsets & Experience
- 2+ years experience building out Salesforce and having administrative responsibilities (Salesforce certified preferred)
- 1-5 years of experience in an Operations or Customer Success/Sales analyst role a plus
- A killer work ethic and a true ability to be a self-starter
- Exceptional organizational skills
- The ability to learn new systems and technologies quickly and thoroughly
- A results-focused outlook on performance, time management skills, and respect for deadlines
- Innate critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce.com, Excel, and Google apps
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), and strength in addressing a variety of business audiences
- The opportunity to help build a company from the ground up
- Comprehensive health care plan
- Weekly happy hour
- Snacks, drinks and an all-round upbeat environment
- 401k plan with a match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Building with free covered parking, on-site gym, and food trucks
- Open plan office where the leaders slow down to teach, mentor and make sure we build something special
Please email your current resume along with your response to these 3 questions to email@example.com (mandatory to be considered for the role).
- If you think about your experience to date, what is most relevant in terms of your ability to perform this role?
- What in this job ad most appealed to you?
- Tell us something unique, interesting or surprising about you.
ShippingEasy is only considering Austin-based candidates at this time.