Enterprise Account Manager
This key hire will be responsible for managing the customer experience and success of our top customer segment (by volume), ensuring a quality support experience, and maximizing the value ShippingEasy creates for these key accounts. They will report into the Customer Success department and work closely with the Support, product, and dev teams. Their mission will be to optimize for customer retention and account growth, and to play a fundamental role in developing ShippingEasy’s enterprise approach into a best-in-class solution.
ShippingEasy (www.shippingeasy.com) launched in Sydney, Australia in 2011, and opened a 2nd office in Austin, Texas in 2012. We are part of the ecommerce eco-system and enjoying the growth you would expect in this exciting industry. Learn more about ShippingEasy.
Our kick-ass Account Management team is filled with folks who know to have fun, but also focus and take care of our customers. We teach you to be an expert in all things shipping and eCommerce. We play games, we get lunch, every Friday @ 5pm is a company-wide happy hour – we work hard together and we celebrate hard together!
From our perspective, we’re a company led by start-up people that like solving problems and building things. The leadership team is super transparent and engage every last employee in the strategy, objectives, targets — and results. You’ll learn as much about building a business as you will about shipping and eCommerce. Every Friday you’ll join our 10 minute stand up where you’ll learn what’s new, what’s working, what needs help and more. Then, on a monthly basis, you’ll participate in a Business Update where you’ll get to see the numbers and progress at work. You’ll genuinely feel part of this company! We don’t believe in cogs.
Interested? DON’T MISS THE 4 QUESTIONS at the end
In addition to sending your resume, there are 4 questions at the end of this posting — those are a must. Incomplete applications will not be considered–sorry, we want people that are willing to invest a bit in getting noticed.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Create an exceptional customer experience for our top accounts by being the primary POC for configuration, support, consultation, and problem resolution
- Manage the direct inbound support line for our top customer segment
- Advocate on the behalf of our top shipping customers for product development that aligns with company goals and principles, and adds new value to our customers
- Optimize all top customer accounts, ensuring the configuration and enablement of all of our strategic features
- Ensure adoption and ongoing successful adoption of our product by top customer segment
- Provide proactive relationship management for our top customer segment, anticipating their needs and consulting on areas of opportunity to better use the ShippingEasy solution
- Build and provide strategic account reviews of configuration, success metrics, and usage
- Proactive consultation based on findings from strategic account reviews
- Maximize revenue by upselling add-on product solutions for top accounts from our existing product suite, and help successfully launch new product endeavors with high value customers
- Manage the product feature requests pipeline from our top customer segment, providing reporting and detailed insights for our product and development team
- Manage all escalations and product bugs resolutions for our top customer segment
- Create successful customer experiences for our top customer segment, resulting in a renewal of their commitment to using the ShippingEasy solution
- Potentially travel (quarterly to monthly) to top customer segment sites to provide further support
- Acquire customer referrals
- Provide exceptional support that results in positive assessments by customers (NPS, CSAT, online reviews)
- Customer Service
- Exceptional communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- An unrivaled work ethic and focus
- Advanced CRM end-user knowledge (Salesforce preferred)
- Powerpoint and presentation skills
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- 1-3 years in an Account Manager position, ideally Enterprise level
- 1+ years of Sales experience (dedicated or incorporated into an AM role)
- Working with a technical product support team, escalations engineers, and product managers
- Comprehensive health care plan
- Weekly happy hour with plenty of prizes
- Snacks, drinks and an all-round upbeat environment
- Open plan office where the leaders slow down to teach, mentor and make sure we build something special
Please email your current resume along with your response to these 4 questions (mandatory to be considered for the role)
- What most attracted you to this particular job?
- If you think about your experience to date, what is most relevant in terms of your ability to perform this role?
- Tell us about one of your most troublesome client relationships: how were you able to turn the relationship around?
- Tell us something unique, interesting or surprising about you!
You can skip a cover letter! The questions above will tell us plenty.