Email Marketing Specialist
ShippingEasy provides the simplest online shipping app for online sellers. Its cloud-based shipping solution integrates with leading marketplaces, shopping carts, and ecommerce platforms to streamline order management, shipping and fulfilment. ShippingEasy continues to expand its solution solving more pain points for sellers and supporting more of their workflow. Today ShippingEasy’s platform boasts order management, shipping and rate management, inventory management and customer marketing. Our Customer Marketing solution helps sellers with customer segmentation, email marketing, automated touchpoints and more. The popularity of this solution with our customers requires more marketing talent in our team!
More About the Role
In this role, you will use your email marketing skills and expertise to directly consult with ShippingEasy customers. Our customer base is primarily small and medium sized online sellers looking to grow their business. Building repeat business from their existing customer base via smart segmentation and creative promotion is key. If you know how to write clever subject lines, build visually compelling emails and capitalize on customer data, read on! Get ready for huge variety in your day and a sense of achievement helping online sellers accelerate their success using our tools. (Oh, and don’t miss the questions at the end!)
What you’ll do:
- Consult ecommerce merchants/sellers, both customers and prospects, on creative and strategic ways to leverage our Customer Marketing product to drive revenue, repeat business, and customer retention – with a focus on email marketing
- Operate as a Customer Marketing product expert for customers and prospects that have more complicated questions and/or needs regarding email marketing for ecommerce
- Work directly with online sellers to build beautifully crafted emails and email templates for use across their existing customer and subscriber bases
- Train our Sales and Customer Success departments on email marketing best practices to level up knowledge around the organization
What you should have:
- 3+ years of experience in Email Marketing
- A strong ability to write in HTML and CSS and produce beautifully crafted emails and email templates
- A sharp eye for design
- Impressive copywriting skills
- Flawless communication skills (written and verbal), and a strength in addressing a variety of business audiences
- Strong knowledge of email marketing tools (i.e., MailChimp, Constant Contact, Intercom, etc.)
- Strength in reporting and analysis of email marketing metrics
- A killer work ethic and a true ability to self-motivate
- Exceptional organizational skills
- The ability to learn new systems and technologies quickly and thoroughly
- A results focused outlook on performance, time management skills, and respect for deadlines
- Innate critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com, Excel, and Google apps
To apply, email email@example.com with your resume, what you believe to be a relevant writing sample, and answers to these three questions:
- What most attracted you to this particular job?
- If you think about your experience to date, what is most relevant in terms of your ability to perform this role?
- Tell us something unique, interesting, or surprising about you!