ShippingEasy (www.shippingeasy.com) launched in Sydney, Australia in 2011, and opened a 2nd office in Austin, Texas in 2012. We are part of the e-commerce eco-system and enjoying the growth you would expect in this exciting industry. Learn more about ShippingEasy by visiting our careers page www.shippingeasy.com/careers
ShippingEasy is helping companies redefine how they simplify the logistics of fulfilling their customers’ orders, manage their inventory, and drive repeat business through customer marketing. Through our award-winning product, we are at the forefront of disruptive shipping solutions that put the rate advantage back in the hands of thousands of businesses. Featured in Tribeza primarily for our culture and The Austin Business Journal for being able to double our revenue growth before years end, we take pride in providing one of the best environments to grow and challenge yourself professionally. We were also ranked as a Top 10 E-commerce Solution Provider by Retail CIO Outlook and we don’t like to brag but it’s important to mention that we were named the winner of Austin Inno’s 50 On Fire.
SO, WHAT’S THE GIG?
ShippingEasy is looking for a Sales Coach for our customer facing sales team! In this position, you will onboard, train and coach new sales reps, and provide ongoing coaching and training to all reps at varying experience levels.
To be successful, you must bring a mastery of sales techniques gained from your personal experience in SaaS sales, have a passion for coaching sales reps (in the trenches and in the classroom), and be an inspiration for personal development and performance achievement.
Are you a rockstar sales rep, sales trainer, or sales manager who is constantly being asked by sales reps for help? Then read on, this may just be the perfect role for you!
- Listen to live and recorded calls and coach sales reps on techniques to qualify, handle objections, identify pain/gain, and develop a sense of urgency to solve the customer’s challenges
- Onboard and train new employees
- Measure and report on the progress of each sales rep as you coach and score calls, and develop their growth plans and objectives
- Hold sales reps accountable for achieving their daily, weekly, and monthly activity and results that meet and exceed company sales goals
- Develop and lead individual and team trainings
- Be a go-to resource for the sales reps by providing advice on sales related challenges
- Report and present daily, weekly and monthly results to the leadership team and at team and company-wide meetings
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- The ideal candidate will have a 4+ year history as a top performing salesperson, a sales manager or a sales trainer
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic – no rest for weary as we move at the speed of e-commerce
- Working knowledge of Salesforce/CRM, Excel, and other productivity tools as needed
- High level of accountability and a strong commitment to being part of a successful company
- The opportunity to help build a company from the ground up
- Comprehensive health care plan
- 401k plan with a match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Weekly office happy hour
- Snacks, drinks and an upbeat environment
- Open plan office where the leaders slow down to teach, mentor and make sure we build for the long-term
Please email your current resume along with your response to these 4 questions (mandatory to be considered for the role)
– If you think about your experience to date, what is most relevant in terms of your ability to perform this role?
– What in this job ad most appealed to you?
– Tell us something unique, interesting or surprising about you