Lead Marketing Designer
ShippingEasy launched in Austin, Texas in 2012 and established our solution as a leading e-commerce platform for managing shipping. Recently we’ve expanded our offering to be an innovative platform-focused solution for driving revenue growth while maintaining our leadership position with our shipping product. We are now looking for a proven marketing leader with experience in B2B solutions delivered in a SaaS cloud-based model to drive continued innovation and evolution in acquiring new merchants. If you are comfortable setting strategy and being a hands-on part of the team executing it, this could be a great fit!
ShippingEasy, a part of the Stamps.com family, is key component of the US e-commerce ecosystem and our growth continues to reflect our leadership position. At ShippingEasy it’s all about outcomes. You won’t find yourself in endless meetings – but rather getting results and building an online success story in Austin.
Who We’re Looking For
ShippingEasy is looking for a marketing designer with experience in creating marketing collateral, website design, and digital ads. This role sits within our central marketing department and includes working alongside our fast-paced marketing, product, customer success, and sales departments based in Austin, Texas.
Our culture is best described as open, positive, and has complete transparency on business performance. You’ll no doubt feel part of something. There is plenty of encouragement, celebration and downright respect for what individuals can do when they feel part of a team with a worthy vision. Our people and their commitment to helping our customers win carved a converted position in the e-commerce industry. We’re not done! We need more great people to complete our transformation from a point solution (shipping) to a platform (solving more pain points for online sellers). If you see a role that suits you and this sounds like a place you’ll be successful – join us.
What You’ll Do
- Work with the Marketing team to create consumer-facing collateral such as digital ads, emails, e-books, images for blog posts and social posts, and conference materials
- Work directly with departments within ShippingEasy to create internal-facing, educational collateral such as branding guidelines, one sheeters, and company presentations
- Be the de-facto owner of the Marketing website design and help support A/B tests, conversion rate optimization, and page redesigns
- Maintain and enforce strict brand standards in marketing materials as well as across company-wide assets
- Create swag and event materials for company-wide events
What We’re Looking For
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign (or equivalents such as Sketch or Figma)
- Proficient in HTML/CSS and responsive design for mobile optimization
- Proficient in Powerpoint/Keynote
- Experience in WordPress for template building/design a plus
- Startup experience a plus
- Experience in MailChimp,Pardot, or other email platforms a plus
- 3+ Years relevant experience in a design role on a marketing team
- Track record of self-initiated projects
- Experience synthesizing information into information design
- Experience designing brand systems as well as creating iconography and typography
- Portfolio features communication design across multiple medium including web, advertising, events and conceptual brand expressions
- Portfolio link and resume
What We Offer
- Comprehensive benefits and health care plan
- Career growth and development
- Casual work environment
- Weekly happy hour
- Snacks, drinks and an all-round upbeat environment – oh, and fancy coffee!
ShippingEasy is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Answer These 2 Questions to Really Show Us You’re Interested!
- In your experience, what makes a great designer stand out from just a good one?
- Could you briefly outline how you would approach the buildout of a landing page as the project owner?
Please email your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org