Digital Marketing Manager
to help lead and grow our team
ShippingEasy (www.shippingeasy.com) launched in Sydney, Australia in 2011, and opened a 2nd office in Austin, Texas in 2012. We are part of the ecommerce eco-system and enjoying the growth you would expect in this exciting industry. Learn more about ShippingEasy by visiting our careers page www.shippingeasy.com/careers
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven marketer to manage and drive programs for the marketing funnel at ShippingEasy. You will be in charge of managing programs aiming to attract site traffic, convert that traffic into new leads for the business, and then nurturing those leads to close into customers. This role will report directly to the VP Marketing.
- Build and manage a rich content calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, email marketing, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on a marketing pipeline.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Lead and support the implementation of our paid marketing strategies
- Examine correlations between prospecting activities, revenue, and budget
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and Marketing Automation reporting.
- 6-8 years experience in a digital marketing role.
- College degree or equivalent working experience.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and content management systems in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
What does success look like?
- ShippingEasy becoming a well-known brand with the right positioning to establish the business as both a serious player and a leading solution
- Increased brand awareness and strong, positive word of mouth resulting a significant boost in searches per month on “ShippingEasy”
- Non-linear customer growth via cost efficient demand generation (we have a kick ass sales team run by an absolute gun – if you get the leads, this team will convert them and that is proven)
- Significant, useful content that reinforces the brand, generates traffic and ultimately acquires new customers (all while delighting existing customers)
- A loyal customer base that experiences the power of the product, brand, content and support and happily recommends it often and easily
- The opportunity to help build a company from the ground up – as part of the senior management team
- Health insurance
- Open plan office with a fun, upbeat environment where the Execs slow down to teach, mentor and make sure we build something special
Please email your current resume along with your response to these 3 questions (mandatory to be considered for the role):
- If you think about your experience to date, what is most relevant in terms of your ability to perform this role?
- Tell us about your favorite marketing campaign or demand generation initiative: what did you like? what is your best guess at the underlying marketing objective? what about the campaign made you think it was effective at achieving that objective?
- Tell us something unique, interesting or surprising about you.