More new features and enhancements launched last night. Next week will be our final release before the holidays. We will freeze everything to ensure no changes are introduced that could interfere with your very successful holiday season!
ConnectEasy for Mac – awesome tool for printing and USB scales
ConnectEasy for the Mac has been updated (v4.2.5) and now includes USB scale support. In addition, the new version has a fix for that nasty “raster” error that some customers saw after a print job failed. ConnectEasy allows you to direct print jobs to different printers (eg packing slips to laser and labels to thermal) and get direct readings from your USB scale WITHOUT Java.
- Find ConnectEasy in Settings>>Hardware & Devices>>ConnectEasy
- Step by step install instructions here.
- Yes, this is also available for Windows – this version was launched previously.
Shipping Rules: Order #s
Our IF | THEN shipping rules continue to grow and now include Order #s. You can now specify patterns in your Order #s such as “starts with,” “ends with” etc. This is useful for customers with certain picking methods that relate to Order #s or for multi-channel sellers where Orders designate a point of difference or store origin.
Learn more about Shipping Rules and automate your shipping.
QUICKBOOKS integration is here…
and we will help you set it up tomorrow, Thursday, at 11am
- Let us know you’re coming – we want to make sure we have plenty of account managers on hand to help with 1 on 1 set up.
A couple of things you might find useful as you prepare for a very successful holiday period:
- Last day to ship to get it there by Dec 25th – a calendar by carrier
- USPS 7 day a week delivery – great news with Sunday delivery starting next week!
- We thought this was pretty exciting: “The Postal Service will be out making deliveries every single day during the holiday season, including Christmas Day,” said Postmaster General Patrick Donahoe. “During the holidays, no carrier makes more deliveries to more places than the Postal Service, and this year, we’re raising the bar with enhanced tracking and Sunday delivery.”
A few highlights of what’s coming next week:
- UPS & FedEx multi-box shipments
- Split orders more than 1x
- Unique logins point to designated printers and scales
- Integrations: X-Cart, Prestashop
Other recent feature releases you might have missed:
- Customize my packing slips
- Customize my email notifications
- Configure columns to my specifications on the Order page and Shipment History page
- CSV: add tracking #s back to original upload file
- Configure browser printing and scales with ConnectEasy
Latest posts by Rob Zaleski (see all)
- How to Nail Your Shopify Email Marketing Strategy in 2020 - February 19, 2020