Here are the feature updates for 2018 all in one place.
VIEW full year 2017 Feature Release page to get a feel for our pace and focus.
ShippingEasy now integrates with Wish. Orders will download automatically from Wish to ShippingEasy and shipment tracking information will be automatically sent back from ShippingEasy to Wish.
- Automated emails in Customer Marketing for Amazon merchants: Request a product review or seller review in a single click.
Support for multi-channel FBA shipping: If you are using Fulfillment By Amazon (FBA), fulfill non-Amazon orders by having ShippingEasy send those orders to FBA.
- Abandoned cart automated emails for Shopify! This allows Shopify merchants to automate one of the highest-yielding types of email in ecommerce: a message to a potential buyer who made it almost all the way through the process but never clicked the final “purchase” button in the shopping cart. The email message includes a link to return the buyer directly back to their cart, along with a list of the products that were in the cart. By default, the email is sent one hour after the buyer abandoned the cart.
- Support for Squarespace: ShippingEasy now supports Squarespace. Full support for order download. Note that the Squarespace API is only available to merchants who are on Squarespace’s Advanced Store plan, and until Squarespace moves their API from beta to full-released status, you will need to contact Squarespace to get the API key that is copied into ShippingEasy to enable the integration. Get started with our step-by-step guide.
- Bonanza Integration: ShippingEasy now integrates with the Bonanza Marketplace. As with most store integrations, order data will sync into ShippingEasy automatically and shipment tracking information will be sent back to the store.
- Reverb Integration: ShippingEasy now integrates with Reverb, the leading online marketplace for buying and selling new, used, and vintage music gear.
- Display Purchase Order numbers of Amazon Business orders on domestic shipping labels. For USPS and DHL, the PO number will be automatically apended to the order number that is displayed on the shipping label in the upper-right, above the recipient address. For UPS and FedEx labels, there are new “Amazon PO” options available on the Label Settings page.
- USPS rates updated to reflect the new USPS rates that went into effect on Jan 21. In addition, there is a new option available for shipping merchandise via USPS First Class Mail International Large Envelope/Flat.
Subscription and Billing
Completely redesigned Subscription & Billing pages that are easier to use and include more information about your account! Included is a new ability to download all past invoices, including those for insurance and email bundle purchases.